Scents for the home and "Dark Kiss"...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today I took a little trip to one of my favorite spots...

If you aren't signed up to receive coupons via email you should. I had a coupon for a free home fragrance oil with a purchase of $10 or more. I was thrilled because I use the oil warmers often and needed a new fall scent. The oil warmers are a great way to fill your home up with wonderful homey scents. I like to be able to walk in our home and instantly notice how nice it smells, so I constantly burn candles, light oil and use wallflowers to help our entire home smelling dreamy:) I like the oil burners because they are VERY powerful, so I keep mine in the kitchen and light it when I want to give our home an extra boost of fragrance (great to cover up after cooking a meal with garlic or anything else that lingers in the kitchen.)
This is the oil burner I have....
                                           Bath and Body Works

And I added a few drops of this....
                                                            Bath and Body Works
It is the BEST scent for fall! It has the delicious pumpkin smell with a bit of spice to it too!

In order to get my "free oil" I or course was lured to spend $10, but I am so glad because I fell in love with their new scent called.... DARK KISS! I know it sounds a bit... dark, but boy does it smell delicious! They describe it as this...
  • Our exclusive Dark Kiss is a seductive blend of dark berries with a kiss of vanilla to unleash your most primal passions
  • Key fragrance notes: sensual incense, Mirabelle plum, and night musk

I bought this....
and this.....
and got this free.....
The husband loved it, and I gave three girls a hug tonight and they all said I smelled good :) Try it!
And just so you know, this week they are also having their wonderful three wick candles on sale 2 for $20 (thats a saving of $19) I personally favor Yankee Candles, but these are a very close second. They have some great fall scents....


 

3 comments:

  1. Kathleen! I don't know how some bloggers do it, but I've seen a lot of people review and then do a give-away on their blog to one of their readers. This definitely sounds like something Bath and Body works might be interested in once your follower list grows (which I'm sure it will!! (:) Just a thought! Love reading the blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirin! I might have to check it out!!! I love reading yours too!!!! :) shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I really like that oil warmer! Where did you buy that? I love to use oils to keep my house smelling nice. You mentioned that your oil burners are pretty powerful. Mine aren't! They're getting pretty old and don't work as well as they used to. Do you have any tips for finding good ones that aren't too expensive?
    Megan | http://www.donnasgiftshop.us/default.asp?dept_id=27050

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger