Ballard Designs Outlet

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If you are not familiar with Ballard Designs let me introduce you to one of my FAVORITE design companies.
They have a French design with a modern twist. 
They have the most classic and beautiful fabrics.
They often pair a kitchen table with a booth... LOVE.
They always have a fresh look, with classic beauty! I usually browse through the monthly catalog to be inspired and get great ideas, because this wonderful company can be kinda pricey. Attending college in the Northern Kentucky area, I discovered one of only three Ballard outlets in the entire country... one happened to be located in West Chester, a Cincinnati suburb. Little did I know we would end up back in Cincinnati, and it thrills me to know that when we are house hunting, I have the hope of decorating our home in Ballard style with out the usual Ballard price!!!
I am abstaining from really buying any home decor or furniture until we buy a home because I don't really have room in our Condo, plus I want to see the area to design in a home before I invest. However, we really did need a floor lamp to help brighten our temporary home, so I made a trip right up the road to the Ballard outlet and this is what we got...
It has a twisted antique ebony base with a sea grass shade. I absolutely love it, and loved the price even more! It is priced in the catalog for 139.00, it was on sale for 99.00 and had additional 30% off, so I got it for half off!!! 
Before we moved back to Cincinnati, we were up here for Luke's graduation in May and we  I decided to make a little side stop in West Chester to see if there were any great sales on anything I couldn't live with out. Well their item of the week was this...
Topiary plaques! I love topiaries, and these plaques are usually sold in pairs for $129.00, but they were individually being sold at the outlet store. I purchased the one on the right (the single ball) and I got it in an antique ivory color for $40.00! It was a large statement piece, so for the price, I knew I could find a home for it!
You can sign up to receive Ballard Designs catalog for free here. And you can find out where to make a trip to the outlet store here. The outlet also has other awesome home stores like Grandin Road and Frontgate. Check out this great store and find some great deals at the outlet :)

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen, I am totally with you... I think Ballard Designs is amazing too!!! I purchased a little desk from the Ballard outlet last year for way less than the catalogue price and it had never even been out of the box. The floor lamp you got is so cute. Happy house hunting and decorating! (I am SO enjoying your blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger