Soaking up Autumn...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We have had a few crisp days and I am LOVING it! Lighting a Harvest candle with the windows open puts me in my happy place and I have really been in the fall swing of things the past couple days! I got motivated to so some fall baking. I had to bake for bible study snack and this is what I made...



They are Martha Stewart's Candy Corn Sugar Cookies. You can find the recipe here. I would recommend this recipe because it is cute, quick and delicious. I also made this...

They are whoopie pies which normally I LOVE. But I'm not sure if it is because these were pumpkin whoopie pies or if it was just a bad recipe, but they were just mediocre so I won't even share this with you. However, if you want an AMAZING, EASY, and DELICIOUS whoopie pie recipe, try this. It is the recipe I usually make from my favorite Blogger ever, Darby. You wont be disappointed with these.
Luke and I went with our church youth group to a near by farm to do a corn maze, have a barn fire and enjoy this beautiful season that the Lord provides. We had a blast...






We also went to Heaven Louisville to Huber's (SERIOUSLY the best pumpkin patch/place for fall) for Luke's brother's birthday. It was such a joy to be with family and enjoy FALL!
Sweet Niece Lila. Such an angel, and starting to show such a precious personality all her own.

Uncle Luke 






It was a beautiful and windy night (watery eyes, crazy hair) and so many precious memories were created. Happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger