Christmas Craft

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hey everyone!!! Decided I need to do a little Christmas crafting this season and with Christmas quickly approaching, I was getting ready to run out of time! After a trip to both Hobby Lobby and Michaels with no success with finding all the supplies I needed to make a Christmas berry wreath, I decided to copy a craft I found on Savvy Southern Style, a great blog that I really enjoy! While at Michael's, I found this little guy for $4...


and some of this...

and this...


Put it all together and got this...


He has a couple bald spots that I need to fill in :) Happy Christmas Crafting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Kathleen! You are so very clever. Send me your new address so I can get a card to you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger