Christmas Wrapping

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tonight we started to wrap some Christmas presents. I am happy to say I am completely done with my shopping, now the fun part... wrapping :) Luke and I wrapped to Home Alone 2, a Christmas classic. I bought two different wrapping paper patterns this year. We only did about 20% of our wrapping tonight, and we did it all in this pattern...





The wrapping has all sorts of names for Jesus, it really brings a beautiful reminder of what this season is all about. (I bought this, and all my wrapping at Hobby Lobby.)


"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

3 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger