An early delivery...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I was so excited to see a package arrive 5 weeks before it was supposed to ship...




The Euro Shams have not yet arrived, I think it will tie it all together much better!






 As for my weight loss... still eating healthy and doing great! However, I was pretty bummed as I lost ZERO at my weigh in this week. I am totally okay with it though! I think my body is adjusting and I started to work out last week.. maybe gaining muscle (I like to tell myself that anyway :)
I will post when I receive the EURO pillow shams in a couple of weeks!





2 comments:

  1. I love the color combination great job. Hang in there with the weight loss, it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger