Weight Watchers...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This year I decided to finally get on a healthy eating plan that I would stick to to loose some pounds and more importantly become healthier. My weight issues go deeper than just a diet which I could go on and on about, another time, another day, but my recent weight watchers plan is really working for me. The new  points plus plan is AWESOME. You can eat all fruits and veggies for FREE and you get a large number of points to blow each week. It is so live-able and I had my first weigh-in since I joined last week and I lost 1.8 pounds. Hey, nothing crazy but a healthy loss I guess. I thought it would be good to record this little journey for encouragement and accountability. Plus oh my, Jennifer Hudson looks AMAZING which gives me great motivation... BEFORE and AFTER.....



I would really appreciate your prayers, and  I pray for all you sweet women struggling with weight!

“The Lord directs the steps of the godly.  He delights in every detail of their lives.  Though they may stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.”  Psalm 37:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger