Sweet ones...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have been so blessed to help watch 2 year old twin girls and a brand new baby boy for the past two months. I have spent several days each week going over to the sweetest family and helping a household that now has three children two years old  and under. I shared awesome conversation with the mom each day and feel in love with the sweetest little ones. My time there is over now, as the post C-section momma is getting back into the groove of her day to day routine. I was so thankful to get to know this family, and after these photos, you will see why...
 Lucy

 Cassidy












 Henry




In other news, I have an interview for an RN position! Praise God! The waiting has finally paid off! It is amazing how perfect his timing is as I had my last day babysitting today, and an interview tomorrow! In weight loss news I am now up to 8lbs lost and reached my 5% goal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger