Cherries and Cheers

Friday, May 13, 2011

One thing that puts a smile on my face are Fresh Market's Chocolate Cherries... If you haven't had them, you must try these yummy treats....
Something else that puts a smile on my face is a cheerful and joyful heart. As a new nurse, I am encouraged by this verse as I take care of my patients...
"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up"
Proverbs 12:25
So many of my coworkers and patients tell me, you are always so happy and cheerful! But I am humbly reminded that the joy in my heart is not of my own, but of Jesus Christ who lights up my life and gives me such a hope and an over all joyful life. I so often get anxious and brought down by this world, but the kindness of Jesus that we can express can be an encouragement to the heaviest of hearts. I encourage you to say only kind words and to center your life on what is eternal, and that is God... and while your at it, eat a chocolate cherry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger