19 weeks...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012



Maternity Clothes? Still maternity pants and normal shirts.

Stretch Marks? Still none.

Sleep? Slept great this week!

Movement? I am feeling more movement! They are sporadic but feel like teeny tiny taps. 

Cravings? I had barbecue twice this week and smoked peach ice tea! YUM!

Gender? Boy and girl

Belly Button In or Out? Still in.

What I miss: I miss nothing! I will continue to have this attitude throughout my pregnancy. After a troubling ultrasound this week, I realize what a gift pregnancy is and healthy babies are worth every bit of the aches and pains.

Symptoms: Heartburn every so often. 

Best moment of the week? Getting to see our sweet peas on ultrasound. Confirming their genders.

What I am looking forward to: Our appointment with fetal maternal medicine for our level 2 ultrasound to investigate what is going on with our baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger