22 Weeks

Wednesday, April 25, 2012


I had my 22 week appointment, and my belly is measuring at 26 weeks! (this is normal for two babies in there)
I go every two weeks now, my next ultrasound will be at 26 weeks.
I have my glucose tolerance test next appointment (24 weeks)
Everything is going well! Praise God!



Maternity Clothes? Mostly all maternity cloths. This week I GREW!

Stretch Marks? Still none.

Sleep? Sleeping well!

Movement? Feeling more and more movement. Luke can feel them now and I can see my belly move tiny bits!

Cravings? None this week.

Gender? Boy and girl

Belly Button In or Out? Still in but its trying to come out!

Symptoms: Mild heart burn

Best moment of the week? A good OB appointment!

What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower on Saturday!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE their names! Especially Jack Henry's double name! My future children will have double names :)

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award! I love following your blog! http://carolinafireflies.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful names, you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger