Christmas Card 2013 and some resolutions...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Hope ya'll had a very Merry Christmas! Sorry for posting this so late, but better late than never, right?
2013 was a great year and while I am not a huge New Years resolution fan, I do think it is fun to try to clean up your life a little for a fresh start of the year! Here is what I am going to be working on...

1. Walking closer with Jesus. This is always my deepest desire so I will take advantage of any opportunity to focus on this goal. I want to live every moment, spirit led. Help me LORD to do this.

2. Get more organized. I am a fairly organized person, but since having the babies I find my self having many airhead moments. This has to stop. Hopefully more will get accomplished on the house and more blogging will occur when the organization falls into place.

3. Clean up my eating. After weaning by babies I have put on about 7 lbs which is fine, but what isn't fine is all the yuck I consumed at every Christmas party I attended. I have been training for a 15K next month since september so I get great cardio every week but I'd love to add some toning up workouts for 2014. 

Thats all for now. Hope 2014 will bring you readers, great joy and my ultimate prayer is for each of you to intimately know our Great God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger