19 weeks with baby #3...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014



Maternity Clothes? Yes, although this top is not maternity and it squishes me weird but I am trying to get use of all my normal cloths while I can.

Stretch Marks? Still no new ones.

Sleep? Sleeping great.

Movement? I am feeling more movement! No hard kicks yet but tiny taps that are becoming stronger and more frequent. 

Cravings? Nothing specific

Gender? Boy 

Belly Button In or Out? Flat 

What I miss: Nothing this week. Just focusing on the blessing that I get to partake in!

Symptoms: My sciatica is worsening and it getting pretty painful but I have an adjustment this week and hoping for some relief. Also starting to get some heartburn. 

Best moment of the week? Confirming that I am definitely feeling the baby and having Luke feel it too!  

What I am looking forward to: We have our big anatomy scan this Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger