23 weeks with baby #3...

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am feeling great and just loving every minute of this pregnancy (even the first 16 fairly yucky weeks) Baby boy is moving SO much and love feeling his strong kicks all the time. 
23 weeks with baby boy #3

23 weeks with the twins



Maternity Clothes? Mostly all maternity cloths. 

Stretch Marks? Still nothing new.

Sleep? Continuing to sleep really soundly. In fact, this whole 2nd trimester I haven't had to get up in the night to pee like I did so often in the first trimester. 

Movement? Tons of awesome kicks and am starting to be able to see it on the outside of my belly.

Cravings? I am a boring pregnancy craving girl, still nothing specifically. 

Gender? Boy

Belly Button In or Out? Out

Symptoms: Sciatic pain in my right side and it seems as if the heart burn has slowed down!

Best moment of the week? Letting Hadley feel him move :)

What I am looking forward to: My 24 week appointment on Friday, hoping to get some good ultrasound pics. 

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger