Baby Walker's Maternity Pictures...

Friday, April 3, 2015

Ya'll I CAN'T tell you enough how amazing my precious photographer friend, Elisa (of Elisa Michelene Photograpy) is. Seriously. She is incredibly talented not to mention completely beautiful and sweet. I could spend hours on her blog looking at all her gorgeous work. She leads worship at our church with her incredible voice and her heart for the Lord it's absolutely stunning. As you can see, I could go on and on about her but you should go over to her Facebook page Here, like it and visit her gorgeous website off of there. If you live in the DFW area do your self a favor and hire her. She will give you the most beautiful pictures you can dream of. 

Below are some of my favorites (way too many.) What I love most about the pictures is it just captured this sweet sweet season of life that we are in right now. God has been so very good to us. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and marriage and our hearts just turn to mush just thinking about our precious twins. SUCH gifts that my heart still can't comprehend. With baby Walker on the way, our cup just runs over. All glory to our precious Jesus who is just so very good. 












































1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger