Last Day of Preschool 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

We were so blessed to have the twins in the most amazing Christian Pre-school we could ever have prayed for. This is not your average preschool, they do unbelievably fun and creative activities all while learning about Jesus. I could go on and on about the school itself and then my sweet Jack Henry and Hadley were placed in the Kangaroo class with the best teacher we could ever pray for, Ms. Beverly and her assistant Ms. Julia for the second half of the year, Ms. Jenn the first half. They learned SO many things about Jesus, about shapes, colors, seasons, they learned songs and they learned how to be a friend. You can read more about their first day here. As this last day approached I knew I would be so so sad. I cried on the first day as it began and I cried the last day, today. It FLEW BY WAY TOO FAST, I also couldn't believe I found out I was pregnant when the school year started, and now I grew and birthed sweet Walker at the end. I truly am so thankful for such amazing teachers who poured into and loved on my babies and I am thankful for the memories made and friendships cultivated for the twins. What a great school year being Kangaroos. It is one we will never forget. Their teacher cried saying goodbye and they sent us home with the most precious memory books and other keepsakes that ripped this momma's heart out. It was an emotional day but one we are thankful for. Here is to a fun and memory filled summer!  




1 comment:

  1. Kids must be enrolled in Preschool so that they can ehnace their intelligence.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger