Walker is 12 months!

Friday, May 6, 2016

ONE YEAR OLD. This has been the fastest year of my life and also the one filled with the most joy as we added sweet Walker Luke to our tribe. I will post the chalkboard I made him for his party which sums him up best, but a few notes... Walker is now on whole milk and drinks it 3 times a day. He LOVES food but doesn't enjoy slippery ones. He LOVES playing with his siblings and is such a happy little ham. He loves to stand on the couch with his hands resting on the back and the squat his legs up and down, hold his mouth wide open and squeal. Walker sleeps from 7:30-7:30 and takes two naps, about 2 hours each. He is cruising everywhere and is letting go but no walking yet. I feel like we have had him with is forever but this year has flown by at the same time. Here are some shots I took with my iphone, of my ONE year old!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger