Walker's first birthday party

Friday, May 6, 2016

We had such a special day celebrating our sweet Walker! I CAN NOT believe he is one. With out having family in town, we decided to celebrate with our community group from church and since our Kentucky family couldn't be here in Texas we decided to bring Kentucky to us. Walker was born the day before Derby (Oaks day) so we thought it fitting to throw him a Kentucky Derby themed birthday party. 

We had a Kentucky brunch for our little guy complete with Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole and mini derby pies for our guests to take home. We ate cake and prayed for our boy whom we are so thankful for. 

I lost my SD card for my camera and bought a new one for the party but right before the party started, I opened it up to realize it had not been formatted. Wah-wah. SOOOOO the terrible lighting iphone situation happened. Also, do you party planners feel me.. I ran around like a mad woman trying to host and enjoy my baby, so photos were pretty secondary :) But here is what we have... 














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger