25 weeks with our boys

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Well, I failed to get week 24 out because I was babymooning and at a conference in Las Vegas. Such a fun refreshing week. I feel like I look like a full term singleton momma right now, every where I go people think "I'm due any day" lol Nope.... only TWELVE more weeks! And FIFTEEN until my "due date" lol 
I feel like the "uncomfortable part" is approaching here soon, I think I was 27 or 28 weeks with Jack Henry and Hadley when it started getting hard. I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow which I am excited to go to. My other pregnancies I went to a chiropractor from start to finish and haven't gone ONCE this pregnancy since my Chiro moved. I am FEELING the effects! I have really bad sciatic nerve pain which is starting to get severe. Im planning on seeing a PT next week along with getting a massage. My belly is going to get much bigger. Ive gained 25 pounds here at 25 weeks which is right on track for the goal to reduce chances of premature birth (24 lbs by 24 weeks) CRAZY I know, and they are going to start packing the pounds on in the next few weeks! I also stopped taking my nausea meds again (last time I stopped was at 16 weeks and it was a big mistake) and I've been off for three days now and SO far SO good. Praying it keeps away! 


(left, pregnant with Jack Henry and Hadley, right, pregnant with Walker)


Maternity Clothes? All maternity at this point and some arent covering my belly!

Sleep? Sleeping great with my friends U shape pregnancy pillow... much better than my C shape.

Movement? Moving TONS! 

Cravings? Fruity lemonades 

Belly Button In or Out? Out

Symptoms: Belly getting big, sciatica getting bad 

Best moment of the week? Starting to feel body parts thru my belly! I'm still not sure of what I am feeling but love when they pop out.

What I am looking forward to: Scheduling their birthday next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger