A baby shower for Brooks and Ellis

Saturday, November 18, 2017

I am so unbelievably thankful for all the amazing women in my life who showered me and our boys today! This is my third pregnancy and fourth and fifth baby, but wow, my friends are so incredible with making each baby feel so so celebrated and it is such a blessing to our family! 

7 of my closest friends threw me a beautiful woodland themed baby shower at church and it was absolutely beautiful! Jesus is SO GRACIOUS to me, for blessing me with these amazing women who love Him and love me so well.

Having the boys named and now with the shower, it is feeling more real! Getting so excited to get everything put away and ready for these baby boys!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger